I can't seem to log in!
Last Update há 7 meses
- Volunteer Portal. Note that we do not currently have a general volunteer login at the Volunteer Portal. You do log in to our Volunteer Information Center when logging service hours, though. You must have already filled out a Volunteer Interest form at this website first. You can set this password yourself and you can use the Need a password link if needed:
You may be trying to log in on the wrong site. These are our Volunteer sites:
- Volunteer Portal - our volunteer home for logging hours, QA, resources, blogs, etc.
- Audiobook Portal - literature community catalog and production project sites
- Virtual Training Center - has some training courses that are sometimes assigned to you by staff.
Please bookmark these sites in your browser for easy access later. Note that you should not try to log in at our main LearningAlly.org website where you initially registered as a volunteer.
Please Note: you may need to complete training before working in any volunteer capacity within our audiobook production community.
Using Google to log in.
Our Audiobook portal and training center sites use Google login for authentication; this merely lets us know who you are...we do not get access to anything other than that.
- Audiobook Project Portal Google login: be sure to log in with the same Google account you gave us in the form at the end of your training and note that the login will not work until you have received your official emailed welcome from the literature team. You’ll log in with the link at top right: