Last Update vor 3 Monaten
We get it...you don't want to create a Gmail account just for volunteering since you don't want yet another email address!
We use Google for several reasons:
- Google for Nonprofits is very inexpensive so we are a good steward of our funds;
- Our organization uses Google products in general;
- Most of our websites and apps use Google login for easy access; and
- Our audiobook project files are stored in Google Drive.
However, if you want to use your usual email account, you can do that! 😀
There are two options:
- Tie your usual account (Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, etc.) to Google; or
- Set up forwarding in a new Gmail account to your usual account
We recommend the first option since it's easier and avoids creating a new email account, but we will provide instructions for both options.
1. Tying Your Usual Account to Google
2. Forwarding your Gmail to Another Account
Please note that in this forwarding option, you'll need to log into our sites and Twist using the new Gmail account but email to that account will get automatically forwarded to your usual account and you can respond to it from there.